1998 Rhododendron Exhibit
Sunday Meeting at
Picture by S & J Perkins
On Sundays the Flower Show Committee met at the greenhouse to
discuss what actions need to be taken to insure the plants will be
ready for the March show.
- Does the heat need to be turned up or down?
- Do plants need to be moved from the cold side to the warm side
of the greenhouse?
- What plants need to be moved into the greenhouse?
- What plants need to be removed to cold storage?
- Are the plants showing any signs of disease or insect
- What plants are going to be in flower for opening
- What plants have no chance of being ready?